cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some of our customers are experiencing difficulty logging in. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it as quickly as we can.

Critique needed asap. Thanks!!

Regular Visitor

Critique needed asap. Thanks!!

I need to send this out today if anyone can give me feedback, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=7srl66dab&v=001p_v0Yvtx7lyIIsKz35bo5aC7VQT_Yg3sLo...

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Critique needed asap. Thanks!!

Hi-

Great job on this email! I like that you used similar colors throughout and the length of the email is good, not too long!

The first suggestion I have is to make your Social Media icons clickable. I see the links underneath but having the images clickable helps to drive traffic to those sites. You can insert them right from the Social Media menu in Constant Contact. Good placement of the Join Our Mailing List button, having it on its own makes it pop out! I like that you have tied in the red headers but I would make these consistent. "AmegaView Software" would pop out more in the same red color as would the titles in thr right column. 

I would consider moving your "What can we monitor?" block to the right side column. This looks like it would. fit well and fill the space so your email would be a little shorter but equally as full of content.  I like how you have set up the Contact area at the bottom, this is a good way to close the email. 

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

This feedback is definitely helpful! Thank you!! 

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I have to agree with moving stuff over to the right to fill in the empty space. I think myself I would choose all the contact information along with the address at the bottom of that and taking out that white at the bottom where the address is currently. Just my opinion. Also linking your Icon and business logo is a must in every blast. I think I would also get rid of the space in between the dark brown on the right to link all the dark brown together so it all flows instead of having the breaks of light brown.

Occasional Advisor

Not sure if you can but I would take each of the social networks and put them in individual and link them instead of in a group and just having the picture. Most of the time when people see those icons they will click on the icon picture.