cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Feedback on autoresponder series?

Contributing Solution Provider

Feedback on autoresponder series?

Hi, I have a number of autoresponder series' that I'd love feedback on.  If you're interested in helping out a fellow solopreneur (and perhaps learning something or becoming entertained along the way) - please sign up here and let me know what your thoughts are as you go through the process. All feedback is welcome, thank you!  For your enjoyment - here are some Fall pictures from this week in Seattle, Washington. 

2017-10-26 12.03.07.jpg2017-10-26 12.03.14.jpg2017-10-26 12.03.24.jpg2017-10-26 12.05.34.jpg

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
2 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Feedback on autoresponder series?

Hi @AlbertKaufman

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and sharing those beautiful fall pictures! I took a peek at your account and can see you do have a number of series running. Each Autoresponder looked as if they are all catered to your different types of contacts. It's great that you are reaching out to every audience you may come across! No matter what series I pulled up they all looked really good. Every email in your series are short and sweet with a good balance of text and images. You also do a good job at really explaining who you are and how you can help. You even added in examples of things people can come across and need help with, which was definitely a good touch.

Keep up the great work!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Contributing Solution Provider

Re: Feedback on autoresponder series? - Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously