cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on my campaign

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Feedback on my campaign

I was hoping that I could get some feedback on our campaign. We are just starting to do email marketing and any input would be valuable. Here is the link to the campaign.

Post-it Note Campaign

thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Feedback on my campaign

Hello @AlphaMarketer 

Thank you for sharing your campaign! First of all, your email is definitely visually appealing. Your image to text ratio is great and you have a good amount of friendly links throughout. Including customer compliments is also a nice touch.

As far as suggestions go, I would consider making your images clickable as well. You don't need to link every image in your email but try adding a link to some important images so that it will drive more reader engagement. I would also suggest adding image descriptions. Having text descriptions can help your readers quite a bit if their images get blocked from loading within their email client. You can use the image description to explain why you're using that particular image and perhaps give your reader's peace of mind when downloading the images as well. 

We hope to see you around the boards, 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Contributing Solution Provider

Hi AlphaMarketer,

Congratulations on diving in with email marketing.

Since over 50% of emails are now opened on mobile devices, I would optimize this email more fore mobile viewing. For example, I opened this email on my iPhone, and the main text is too small. A best practice is a minimum of 11 pt font size. (Your headlines work well on the mobile phone.)

I might also eliminate the pricing sheet image that is too small to read and just provide a link back to the pricing sheet on your website. A best practice is to use the email as a way to drive people back to your website as people normally spend an average of 17 seconds on your email but will spend around 2 minutes on your website on average.

If we can be of any more help, please email us at maureen@dudleyandnunez.com or book a complimentary consultation.

Happy Marketing!

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider
Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much for the feedback. I will have to use these tips when I work on my next campaign next month.