Frequent Visitor
sambadays

Join My Mailing List

Accepted Solution

Feedback welcome, please critique my campaign

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on our Mother's Day Newsletter. Samba Days is a Canadian Gift experience company offering Gift experiences for adrenaline junkies, foodies, spa lovers, wine enthusiasts and more. We offer unique alternatives to gift-giving with over 500 experiences across Canada.

Here's the link to our Mother's Day campaign:

Samba Days Gift Experiences - Mother's Day Issue

We hope you'll like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and look forward to your feedback :smileyhappy:

Marissa_R
Topics: 437
Kudos: 213
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Re: Feedback welcome, please critique my campaign

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing your Mother's Day email with us!  Overall, I really like your email, but I do have a few suggestions on how to make it better. :smileyhappy:

• I checked out your website and you have some great images on there and I really think you should incorporate them into your newsletter for your header image
  • You should move your Social Media Icons to the top of the newsletter so that they are the first thing your contacts see
  • In your "In This Issue" block, I feel like there should be a border there so that you can really see that it's connected, to me it  looks a little off. You could choose a different block and use Anchor tags, or you could use these instructions to add a border manually in the html code
  • Check out this free download, colorcop.net, to match up the colors on your website with your newsletter to really make it pop!

I hope those help!  Any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!