cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Campaign-Suggestions Please

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

First Campaign-Suggestions Please

This is a campaign to get people to register for a chance to win a giftbox. We would then be able to grow our contact list so we can send them newsletters in the future. Screen Shot 2012-07-19 at 9.58.36 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: First Campaign-Suggestions Please

Hi,

I thought your campaign looked good.

I'd suggest changing the wording from "Register" to "Join our Mailing List" so that you're not confusing anybody with what they're signing up for.

I'd love to see the newsletter you'll be sending out to the new contacts that sign up.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for your suggestion Jarrad! I changed the wording.

Below is the link to our July newsletter. Unfortunately, this was sent out before I attended the Constant Contact training program on creating effective email campaigns. But I am very excited to try out what I have learned in our August edition.

Let me know what you think :smileyface:

http://conta.cc/MQJWIF

Honored Contributor

Hi,m

Nice looking email.  Good use of the social media icons and I liked your health tips! I would have made the Pinterest logo in your email clickable to your page.

Keep up the good work!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!