cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Newsletter from DKW Musicworks

SOLVED
Regular Visitor

First Newsletter from DKW Musicworks

Please let me know if this email seems impactful.  Are people going to read it and share it?  Our clients are very small in number, and I want to get them to come back to our website and share the newsletter.  It would be great if people would hire us, but this is not the main focus for the newsletter.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=6r7mxoiab&v=001QCSeYgsyMVr0jbOC97MDaZKOsI_lvOqdUL...

Thanks,

Eric Nedelman

DKW Musicworks

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: First Newsletter from DKW Musicworks

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing your newsletter.

I really liked the colors in your email. They blended well with the fonts.

I'd consider resizing the logo to 600 pixels wide so that it matches the width of the template. I'd also reduce the gap between the logo and the rest of the email, so that the logo does not look like it's floating above the rest of the newsletter.

The layout of your email was nice and it was very easy to read.

Nice use of social media!

Keep up the good work,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your advice.  I changed the background and border to be the same as the rest of the email, so it does not have the white backround separating it from the email.  Then, I sized the image to 630 wide, using the HTML editor and did the same for their picture of the violinist to make it line up with the edges of the email.

The new version is here: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=6r7mxoiab&v=001IP2wby2XJMJ1wJLnW0DIjx7f5DOPCSv59X...

Honored Contributor

Hi,

Great job with the changes! Keep it up!

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!