Visitor
JonM03

First ever attempt at a newsletter!

Hello all,

I just started a new gig where I will be responsible for an urgent care clinic's web presence and web marketing.  Anyway, this is my first ever attempt at an email comapign and I would love to hear your thoughts on what I have so far.  The template is actually custom and is optimized for mobile (hopefully).  

Feel free to share your thoughts on everything; color scheme, graphics, content, etc...

Link: http://bit.ly/Kj43iB

THANKS!!!  :robottongue:

HannaO8

Re: First ever attempt at a newsletter!

I thought it was nice, very clean. I like how it says you are receiving this becuase you are our customer. helps folks to remember this is not spam!

Visitor
JonM03

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

Occasional Contributor
MatthewS432

Looks clean. Great job.

Occasional Contributor
wilc0906

looks clean and clear, I am also getting advice on my newsletters, can you let me know whcih template you used as I want to try make mine better for mobile users...

many thanks

Bridget

Marissa_R
Topics: 437
Kudos: 213
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Hi Bridget,

The first 9 templates when you go to create a new email are perfectly optimized for mobile. We have a thread regarding mobile newsletters here you can check out.

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
MyNewsGirl
Topics: 1
Kudos: 8
Solutions: 1

Join My Mailing List

Jon - it looks great!  From a creative standpoint, it is crisp and it's great that you don't have to search for the contact info - all positioned at top which looks good.  The titles stand out - it is well done!  All the best!

Cathy Ann Drury