cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Dessert for a Year Campaign!

Occasional Organizer

Free Dessert for a Year Campaign!

Hello,

My name is Alex and I own Rovali's Ristorante Italiano.  We came up with the idea to giveaway 1 dessert a week for 52 weeks (1 year) and I am looking for ideas to best maximize names for my database and overall interest in this drawing.  We are going to be using the following methods, but since I have never done this before any input would be appreciated.

1. Like us on Facebook

2. Follow us on Twitter

3. Fill out a short form on our Contact us page

4. Text us (not sure how to capture info here) through the constant contact module

Thank you in advance!

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Free Dessert for a Year Campaign!

Hi Alex,

Do you have a sample newsletter to share with us? Perhaps you could craft your email and then share it with the Community for feedback?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Organizer

I will put one together Jarrad!  I am also looking for ideas of where I can share the contest outside of constant contact as well.  :-)

Thanks,

Alex

Honored Contributor

You have many social networks you can share your email on with Simple Share and our other sharing options:

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!