Occasional Organizer
JodyS85

HEALTH TIPS email....Thank you for any feedback or suggestions you have!

SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/DrJody/Desktop/vitality%20guide.doc

Welcome to the first edition of Dr. Jody’s Vitality Guide! In this guide, you will receive simple suggestions for how to add more health and vitality into your life. Just twice a month, you’ll receive an email from me, Dr. Jody Stanislaw, containing valuable information for how to strengthen your Four Pillars of Health, which are your:

1. Nutritional intake
  2. Physical activity
  3. Sleep quality
  4. Emotional wellbeing

Each issue will start with a few helpful bullet points, with the option to read in more detail if you desire. Given how full your life likely is (because who's isn't these days?!), the information presented will be simple and realistic to incorporate. Even if you just scan the bullet points, you will receive valuable tips for how to increase your level of vitality in life!

Having been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of seven, I have been a student of healthy living my entire life. This Vitality Guide is my way of passing on the wisdom I’ve gained through the years, from my personal experience as well as my professional training, to you. Helping you improve the quality of your life is something I love to do and have dedicated my career to. Thus by writing this guide twice a month, I will be fulfilling what I love to do (a key step for vitality by the way!) and inspiring you with tools for increasing your own vitality…and who doesn’t want that, right?!

You are on this list because we’ve crossed paths in some manner…perhaps you signed up via my website, or we met during my travels in Thailand and Bali, or we met in my hometown of Sun Valley, met along my path of being a naturopathic physician, or it simply could be that I’ve sent you an email. I hope you stay on my list so you receive all the valuable information I will be sharing with you! (But if you’d prefer to unsubscribe, you can do so via the link below...yet btw, today's issue is longer simply to allow for these welcoming remarks. :-)

So lets get right to it!...

The Four Pillars of Health set the foundation for your overall health and well-being. If even one area is weak, your optimal health is not possible. So here is today's issue of Dr. Jody's Vitality Guide:

Simple Ways to Strengthen Your Four Pillars of Health:

Nutritional Intake:

• Eat three different colors of vegetables today
  • Buy a new vegetable each time you go to the grocery store

Physical Activity:

• Go outside right now for a 5 min brisk walk…great way to clear your head & rejuvenate
  • Do 50 sit ups before you go to bed tonight 

Sleep Quality:

• Take 20 deep breaths as you fall asleep tonight, imagining exhaling out all stress and tension
  • If you generally wake several times to pee, avoid all liquids after 6pm tonight

Emotional Health:

• Think of 5 – 10 things you are grateful for in your life…either share them with someone or write them down right now or before the end of the day
  • Put your hand on your heart and whisper, ‘I love you’…regardless of how challenging this may be for you

Increasing the vitality in your life can be this simple. I encourage you to pick one or two of the above and incorporate them before the end of today...and by doing so, enjoy feeling an extra jump in your step!

Whether we know each other personally or simply are connected here in cyberspace, your presence on this list means a lot to me, my work, and my life. I'm honored and grateful! Thank you! 

To your Vitality!

Dr. Jody

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: HEALTH TIPS email....Thank you for any feedback or suggestions you have!

Thanks Dr Jody for sharing with us! I'd really love to see your full email!  Here are the instructions on how to share an email with us here in this board.  The SecureURL won't work for anyone because we aren't on the same server as you!

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing your email!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!