cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All, Please review my Email Campaign

Visitor

Hello All, Please review my Email Campaign

Hello,

Please take a look at my email ad I sent out yesterday.  We do laser engraving and would love to get some feed back.  ALL comments are welcome.

http://conta.cc/H69dhS

Thanks,

Joe

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Hello All, Please review my Email Campaign

Hi Joe,

Your email is great! I love that you used a video promoting your products! It definitely lets everyone know that you do more than just what you have in the email!

Great job!

Visitor

Thanks for the feed back!  How do I get people to start buying?

Honored Contributor

Hi Joe,

I think you're already doing a great job at enticing your contacts to buy. You have a great deal going on with your plaques and with the free mouse pad thrown in, it's a great reason to buy!

I'm a big fan of customer testimonials. I'd see if you can get a few blurbs from past customers to include in your next newsletter.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor

Joe, with regard to getting people to buy, here are a few tips: 

1. Build your list! The more people that receive (but especially "open") your e-mails, the better chance you have of them purchasing. 
  2. Consider running sales and announcing those in your newsletter. People love a bargain!
  3. Consider making a personal connection in your e-mails. We use tips, quotes and even write articles. This engages the customer and helps them feel more of a connection with your company. 

Good luck and hope this helps!

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com