cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Keeping it simple....but not too simple

Occasional Contributor

Help - Keeping it simple....but not too simple

Hi  I don't know whether you can help.

We use CC for legal e-briefings. The whole usp of the brieifngs is that they are issued only as and when something happens, so they are not a newsletter, but a bulletin on something that's happened which our clients should know about.

Because of this I want to keep them simple, but at the same time I want them to look professional.

I have tried many formats, and the current one is here  http://bit.ly/yBu46r, but to be honest I am not convinced that it hits the mark.

Very grateful for any suggestions on how to smarten it up!

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Help - Keeping it simple....but not too simple

Hi,

The email looked  official and something to take seriously. As an e bulletin to update your contacts I think you accomplished what you set out to do.

Aesthetically, I liked how the colors in the email matched those in the company logo. Are you using color cop for this? Your text was laid out nicely and I liked how the email was formatted.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jarred - very useful.  Not seen color cop before and just guessed lucky on the colours, but bookmarked it for future use!

Mark

The text is formatted quite well though checklists at the bottom look much less important and make it look a little more solicity.  And if I were receiving the email I might skip it over after reading the formatted and much more important looking top.

Just a thought.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Mike.  I think the message is that it does it's job (i.e. inform people what has happened with the law), which is fine.  I guess if we want to do a more sales led briefing then that's a totally different animal.  Agree on the checklists part and think I may review the whole footer area to make it cleaner.