cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Help critique my campaign

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Help critique my campaign

http://conta.cc/2xNjced 

Please share you're thoughts.

1 REPLY
Solution Provider

Re: Help critique my campaign

Hi Ingrid! There are a few adjustments you could make to your email:

1. Do you have a logo? I would add that at the top of your email to give it some branding. You always want your logo visible at the top so people recognize you when they open your emails.

2. Do you have a website? If you do, you should add a button/link to your site to drive people there so they can learn more about your business. Same with any social media pages you might have.

3. It's not 100% clear what you want the reader to do after reading your email. Do you want them to call you? Visit your website? Whatever you want them to do (your Call to Action), should be obvious and towards the top of the email.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Jennifer

EDGE Email Marketing, Inc.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously