cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Help increasing the click through rate of my AR

Occasional Contributor

Help increasing the click through rate of my AR

I created an Autoresponder series that goes out to all new users that sign up for our blog. We have a great open rate (56%) but no one clicks on the links (7%). Do you have any suggestions to help you me improve my click through rate?

Second email that goes out:
http://conta.cc/2iGLY8S

Third email that goes out:
http://conta.cc/2iGSSdX

Community Lead
Typepad.com
Typepad is a premier hosted blogging service. We love our bloggers!
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Help increasing the click through rate of my AR

Hello @TotallyTypepad! First of all, yes, you do have a fantastic open rate! I see that many of your links do have a call to action like "Optimize My Blog For Mobile Devices" or "Share on Twitter". What I would recommend is that you underline the link so your readers know that these links you created are clickable. Also, you can use a button to have the link stand out more. Buttons are useful for mobile-friendly emails since they are easier to click on than a smaller text link. I'm going to include a few links to our Blog and FAQs that have more information how on to improve your click rate.

7 Things You Can Do to Significantly Improve Your Email Click-Through Rates

Format Links to Get More Clicks

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously