cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Hiding under the bed clothes...be gentle!

Occasional Visitor

Hiding under the bed clothes...be gentle!

Hi 

https://conta.cc/2Zhrsgy

Be honest, frank and Gentle

Still Hiding

Bob

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Hiding under the bed clothes...be gentle!

Hello strider712 and thank you for reaching out The Community! You’ve done a great job on your campaign! Keeping the information you have centered helps keep the flow of the reader’s eye consistent while they’re scrolling through your email. Something I could suggest to help reduce some extra white space in your campaign, you can utilize one of our multi-columned layouts. This would keep the items you have listed a little closer together. You can see what that could look like here. You’ve also done a fantastic job keeping the color pallet consistent and personalizing the subject line as well! These are best practices we see professional marketers using all the time. Keep up the great work, we look forward to seeing more from you!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.