cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share a campaign here!

Trusted Contributor

How to share a campaign here!

Fabulous FAQ written by our Knowledgebase team can help if you are in need of direction in displaying your campaign here:

To post to the Critique My Campaign discussion board:

1. Log into the Constant Contact Community.
  2. Click on the User Discussion tab at the top.
  3. Click on the "Critique My Campaign" link.
  4. Click on the New Message button.
  5. Add a subject for your post.
  6. Add your post with one of the two options below.

There are 2 ways you can add your post:

• As an Image
  • As a Link

As an Image

To add your post as an image:

1. Take a screenshot of your email, social campaign, survey, event invitation or event homepage.
  2. Click on the image icon.
  3. Select if you would like to add the image From My Computer, From My Uploaded Images, or From Another Site.
  4. Once the image is uploaded click on the Insert Image button.

As a Link

To add your post as a link:

1. Archive your email, social campaign, survey, event invitation or event homepage.
  2. Click on the link icon.
  3. In the link text section add what text you want to be displayed to viewers.
  4. Add your archive URL address.
  5. Select the target window by using the drop-down menu.
  6. Add a title for the link (will not display to viewers).
  7. Click Insert.

Hopefully, you'll get feedback on your post soon. In the meantime, check out the Using Constant Contact area of the community if you have any product questions you want to ask your other Community members!

Rosalind Morville
15 REPLIES 15
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to share an email here!

I haven't yet sprung for the E-mail archive feature, so the only option I have available is to post an image of a mail.  My mails, however, are typically larger than what fits on a typical screen.  Is there software I can use that will take a screen shot of a scrolling mail?

Thanks,

Dan

Honored Contributor

Hi Daniel,

If you add the Social Share bar to your email, you can share using the URL we give for it.  Jason Murray, one of our Knowledge Base Writers, just published a post on how to use the Social Share bar.  Go ahead and take a look at that and then use that URL to post in this forum!

If you have any questions, let me know!

Occasional Visitor

Hi,

The Social Share post link clicks to a page not found screen.  Can you tell me where this instructive post is, or where else to find the info.

Thx,

Highlighted

Hi-

I'm sorry that the link isn't working for you. It should pull up a tutorial video of how to use Simple Share. I've included the link again if you would like to test this version out.

If this link is still not working we also have an Overview FAQ available on Simple Share

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for your reply.  The link was to Social Share not Simple Share.  I viewed the Simple Share tutorial.  The tutorial doesn't mention giving CC permissions to manage pages, etc.  I was looking for the Social Share bar and inserting it into a newsletter.  I'm sure that info is probably somewhere in the Help.

Hi,

Here is a link to some information about the Social Share bar! Sorry for any confusion!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

I was able to grab the URL of my draft e-mail by e-mailing a preview to myself, and then clicking on the link at the top of the e-mail that says: "Having trouble viewing this email? Click here" 

The URL appears in the web browser's address field.  Click on that and copy, then paste into link for your post..

Eric

Occasional Contributor

I tried that and the URL address is more than 100 characters, said no go!

Honored Contributor

HI Diane,

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty sharing your email newsletter with us. You could make more than 1 screenshot and insert both images into a post.  Or if you are using our SimpleShare, you can always share that URL with us here.  Social Sharing is free, while Archive is $5/month.

Here is a tutorial on how to set up SimpleShare.