cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'M TOTALLY NEW TO THIS! PLEASE, PLEASE CRITIQUE! THANKS!!!

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

I'M TOTALLY NEW TO THIS! PLEASE, PLEASE CRITIQUE! THANKS!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Solution Provider

Re: I'M TOTALLY NEW TO THIS! PLEASE, PLEASE CRITIQUE! THANKS!!!

Really enjoyed the content of your campaign. If I may, however, offer 1 word of advise...You may want to change the background from black to something softer, more inviting. The black makes it difficult to stay involved in the text. Perhaps a black border then a lighter outside color. Just my 2 cents. But I  think it is very informative.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and critique. I do have a serious issues with dark colors. My family and friends think I'm weird! I'll implement some changes next week and see how that turns out. Thanks again!!!!

MalaniKai

Occasional Advisor

Wasn't sure what the "show" referred to until I read a few more entries.  I'd say, radio show, every Thrusday on ....

The beginning of the blog sounded generic...I had fun, hope you did too.  I didn't feel like reading on.   Maybe it could start something like "I survived the weekend with the boisterous nephews - all 5 of them."  or whatever the number of people.  Good luck,

Susan

Our newsletter

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs069/1101417135883/archive/1109225899542.html

Occasional Participant

The top is nice but it gets a little messy at the bottom... You'll want to clean up your code so your boxes start and end on the same baselines... And you should minimize the social media links... People know them all by just the logo so try cropping them down a little... Good luck!

Occasional Contributor

Right!!!! The "mess" was part of my self critique. I'll have to ask my website guy about cleaning up codes etc. That's Chinese to me! Thanks for your time!!!
Occasional Contributor

You are right! It sounds extremely generic. Thank you for pointing that out. And yes "the show" is generic as well. I will check out your newsletter! Thanks again!
Occasional Participant

Hi! Hmmm....well, I have no clue what your campaign is about. I am assuming it is about health or something similar, but it was never really clear. What is the point of your campaign? Is this just about your radio show? Who are you trying to reach? Maybe the answers you give can help me to give you better constructuve criticism.

Angel

Occasional Contributor

Hi Angel! It's not really a campaign per say. It's a weekly thing that goes out to subscribed listeners of my radio show. It's basically to stay in touch with them and let them know what's coming up on the show. It's also there to update them on my marathon training they've been following and other other things that we talk about over the air. I also share any story I find interesting. That's why we've named it the "INSIDER".

So the major point is to say hi, give them a heads up about what's coming up on the radio show, update them on my marathon, share the previous week's show. Give them the "secret" code to win cash or prizes. And then I answer questions I'm either emailed or asked on air like, "Who is your pick for March Madness. Thanks!

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Ok, that makes much more sense. Pretty cool to keep them updated that way. How many listeners do you get?

Angel