cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm looking for feedback on our long running email campaign

Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for feedback on our long running email campaign

Hi there everyone!

I would very much appreciate some feedback. We send out our Today's Greenfeet Value (TGV) newsletter every Tuesday and Thursday. It's where we feature one product on sale for one day only. We have very good success with this however, I'm looking to make it better and have a higher subscriber retention. What do you recommend? I'm open to any and all constructive criticism.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs013/999904498935/archive/1106269002393.html

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm looking for feedback on our long running email campaign

Hi Valerie,

I took a look at the email and the writing is what drew me in. It was fun and personable and had great tone.  With the images I would try different lighting or angles to really make your items pop! I did like the close up of the curtain which showed some of the texture..

Your layout was very clean and all of the text was easy to read. I liked the colors used and the email felt vibrant to me. I also enjoyed your "Greenfeet Giggle...Green with a Grin" section.

I would take advantage of Constant Contact's Social Media icons so that each one is represented in the email. I clicked the Facebook icon thinking I was going to your Facebook page but was then taken to your Community page. I think it's an extra step that could prevent more contacts from visiting your page.

Overall, I thought it was a fantastic email and hope you share more in the future.

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!