Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to send this email out again. Any feedback and ideas/subject line

I want to send this email out again. Any feedback and ideas/subject line

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: I want to send this email out again. Any feedback and ideas/subject line

Hi!

You did a great job on this email! I was able to quickly and clearly understand the point of the email. Just a few small suggestions for you!

1. On the right, I would include the phone number under "Call for Store Hours". I know the numbers are listed above but if you are encouraging people to call, it would be good to have the numbers here as well.

2. Make sure your font styles are the same or very similar. The right hand side of the email contains a lot of important information and different fonts can make it hard to follow. I think the different sizes is a good idea to get your point across but visually it will be easier to follow if all of the fonts are the same!

3. I would think about shrinking your "Forward to a Friend" and "Join Our Mailing List" buttons. They are a little blurry and you do not want  them to take away from the coupon below!

Lastly, I would reverse the order of the store logos in one block. At the top of the email you have "Affordable Fruniture to go" on the left, and in the coupon you have it on the right! As for your subject line, something like "This weekend only! Tax-Free Fruniture Frenzy!" or "Tax-Free Frenzy! This weekend only!" I would include a time frame or date to make sure you point out the urgency.

Again, awesome job! You've got great clear images and content and its easy to read!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Thank you for the feedback.  Do you have any more subject lines that work well?

Thanks,

Sue

Honored Contributor

Hi,

I like Hannah's suggestion for "This weekend only - Tax-Free Furniture Frenzy". I'd avoid using the exclamation points as that could trigger a filter.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

Will Tax-Free trigger a filter? Usually Free in a subject line is something I always try to avoid. Also we try to avoid using to many of the same repeating words.

Honored Contributor

Hi Danelle,

I'm not aware of Tax-Free as being triggered as Spam. You could try running the Spam Check and sending yourself some tests to see if it goes into your spam or junk inbox.  You could try "No Tax This Weekend" instead of "Tax-Free" as well.

Hope that helps!

Occasional Advisor

Yea I like that one better with out the Free in it. Every day something new triggers filters so I avoid some words at all times and Free is always one. LOL

Honored Contributor

I completely understand! How did your "No Tax-Sale" Go? Did you get a good response from your email sent?