cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I would like to have some opinions with this!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I would like to have some opinions with this!

Hi I'm a mexican that I've learned mostly in an empiric way all the stuff about doing good mailing campaigns.

I based my work by comparing others work, and reading a lot of blogs that suggest best practices and related topics.
I have to say that I love constant contact's emails, and in so many times I must confess that I tried to do mailings inspired in their work.

Well here is my newest mail.
This is very simple and it works like teaser. This is the first of a few ones more.
The objective is to let know to our contacts that we are with our new calendar of enterprise training program. Afterwards will be more specific to a subjet training. 

I have to say that almost 50% of our sales in training program is because our mailing campaing.

Well here is, destroy it:

http://conta.cc/1B6mV13

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to have some opinions with this!

Hello Javier, 

You've created a great campaign but a couple of recommendations I would suggest:

• Try to use colors that match your brand or logo. Otherwise stick to the color options you see in the images you chose to include in the email. 
  • Using a Permission Reminder is a good way to add text before any images in the email. This will help ensure your readers will open the email in case images are not immediately downloaded. 
  • Check your Social Media links. I did click on your twitter button and noticed it brought me to a page not found option but your Facebook and LinkedIn links worked perfectly. 

I hope these recommendations helped. Let us know if you have any questions.

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Contributor

Hello Amber!! 

Tank you for your tips!! 

I definitely would do what you suggest!! 

I already fix the broken link of my twitter button! 

I would like to know how to manage my contacts now, but I think that is another topic!! 

thank you again!

Honored Contributor

Hi @JavierL 

I'm so glad that @Amber_R was able to help you out! Here is a great post that @Hannah_M wrote on how to add Contacts. Be sure to check out our other How-To Posts within the Contacts Board by doing a search in our search bar above!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you both!! 

Honored Contributor

You're welcome! Hope to see you around the boards!