Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I would love some feedback!

1951 Telegraph Ave #102
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 239-3942
info@blisscities.com
Hey there,

You still don't have your deals featured on Bliss Cities? Did you know we were recently #1 on Google for keyword "Oakland deals"?! Be apart of our success and growth by contacting us today. We want you to send us a description of your business for FREE for us to list. We are also sending each business a customized badge for your website with a direct link back to your profile page on Bliss Cities. Contact us for today for your free Bliss Cities badge and to update your business description for free. Don't wait! Join Bliss Cities today and make your business' web presence more visible.
Get this customized badge on your website for free !! Contact us now
No Reviews, Just Deals
At Bliss Cities, we know every business is important and that deals have been helpful in customers making decisions on where to eat and drink. Your deals are especially important to potential customers because they become more willing to try new things, spend more on new experiences and eventually provide repeat business. We don't want to overload your customers with more opinions and reviews; we want to welcome them with a chance to take advantage of your deals.
Not One A Day But Everyday
Most "deal" sites like Groupon and Living Social only allow your deals to get noticed for one day. Bliss Cities is a social guide that gets your deals noticed everyday by our users, which means you consistently get new and repeat customers. Also, you may change your deals at anytime and you set your own deal terms, so you control how much of a savings you want to pass on to your customers. 
You can contact us by email at info@blisscities.com or call us at (510) 239-3942. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michael Dade, CEO
Bliss Cities
Popular Cities

San Francisco

Oakland

Las Vegas

Los Angeles

Washington DC (Coming Soon)
Member of the
Join Us Today
Bliss Cities has been a member of the Oakland Chamber of Commerce since 2011. We have been committed to the growth of Oakland and Oakland businesses and look forward to more growth in the future.
Join Our Mailing List
We have over 100 happy hours and deals for Oakland restaurants and bars!!
Get listed today

This email was sent to info@blisscities.com by info@blisscities.com  
Bliss Cities | 1951 Telegraph Ave #102 | Oakland | CA | 94612
2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

Re: I would love some feedback!

Looks great but took me a while to establish what you are selling

Occasional Visitor

Re: I would love some feedback!

The format is actually off but thank you for commenting. You made a great point once I read it as an outsider.