Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leather Supplier - Our first email blast

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Leather Supplier - Our first email blast

Hello Constant Contact Community!

We're a leather supplier located in NY and this was our first email blast, please let us know what you think!

Thank you!

screen shot email blast - classico.png

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Leather Supplier - Our first email blast

Hi Kelli,

Great email, the colors are perfect!

A couple of ideas for you. First, I think removing the white gap under the "Learn More Here" will make the email continue to flow. Also, update the year in the copyright block so it doesn't read "19XX". Since this is a screenshot I'm not sure if you have made the images clickable but I would suggest making them all clickable links to your website. Also, do you have a social media presence? If so, include links to find you there so people continue to stay interested!

I look forward to seeing your future emails too!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for the feedback, Hannah! Good call on the copyright block, I totally just ignored that, whoops! The links are clickable and we're working on setting up a social media presence but our website it being redone so we're waiting on that before we make the social media pages. 

When you say remove the white gap you mean I can make the two blocks sit directly on top of each other? I haven't had much success moving blocks the way I want them, is there any way to do this other than the tool in the upper right hand corner of the blocks which lets you switch them? 

Thanks!

Hi Kelli,

Thanks for the reply. I was referring to this space:

1-13-2014 10-12-04 AM.jpg

It looks like it might be a space in the bottom of the above block. Let me know if you want us to take a look at this for you. The best way to move blocks around is using the four way arrow on each block, what browser are you working in?

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Advisor

It might have been a space but I don't think so, I've tried to condense them many times but there is always that white space between the blocks. If there is a way for the blocks to sit directly on top of each other with no white in between that would be awesome. I'm using Google Chrome. 

Thanks Kelli! It looks like it was an extra break tag in the code. Usually these can be removed using the backspace key but sometimes they are stuck in the formatting. I've remove it for you. Check out "CTCT OPTIMA" to see this!

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Occasional Advisor

Thanks, Hannah! Is there an easy way for me to do this in my other campaigns? I'm having the same issue in  some others as well. 

Thanks!

You can check the HTML code for an extra space. (I've blurred out some of the code for security)

1-13-2014 10-51-53 AM.jpg

You can also check to make sure there is no additional padding inserted. Hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if you want us to help!

Hannah M.

Occasional Advisor

Sounds good. Thank you so much!