cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Feedback

Highlighted
Visitor

Looking for Feedback

https://conta.cc/2K0C1MR  Here is one of our recent newsletters. We are currently sending weekly. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES
Solution Provider

Re: Looking for Feedback

Hi there!

My name is Terri and I'm a Certified Solution Provider for Constant Contact.  I've been designing and helping clients improve their newsletters for about the last 9 years!  I love it!  (So, that's a little bit about me!)

You have a lot of great content in your newsletter!  Your colors are great and you have clear and relevant photos.

The number 1 thing you need to do is to switch to the new Constant Contact editor.  Here's why.  Your newsletter is in the old Gen 2 format and the 2 column format is outdated and doesn't load on mobile devices very well.  Over 50 percent of all email campaigns are now viewed on mobile devices.  If the print is too small (due to the old Gen 2 editor) or people have to scan left/right to read, they get frustrated and delete it without reading your content. 

A redesign in the new editor will freshen everything up and make your newsletter mobile friendly.

I hope these tips and comments have been helpful.

I would be happy to work with you if you would like to know more about how to change to the new editor.

Let me know if you would like to talk.

Have a great day!  Terri

Here's my number and my email address:

tcole@chickadeemarketing.com

610-563-9080

Terri Cole
Chickadee eMarketing
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Looking for Feedback

Hi @LKopsa,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. First off, I will like to compliment how you have a nice branding of the colors within your email campaign. It is very important to make sure that your branding stays consistent and I think it is great that you used the feature to link the images within the email campaign. I also strongly suggest that you move over to our new editor for a more aesthetically updated newsletter. I recommend that you also minimize the size of your logo to ensure that your email campaigns stay nice and short. Also, for higher click rates, I suggest to decrease the number of characters of your email campaign. The average attention span is about 10 seconds, so we usually suggest to use about 50-150 characters within your email campaigns. I noticed that you have "click here" links that great to drive traffic to your site, but it is actually better to have more engaging call to action feature like the button feature. We have some great Knowledge Base articles that you can review to enhance the aesthetic of your email campaigns. Please look at these:

1. Using Buttons Instead of Links

2. Improve Open Rates

3. Improve Click Rates

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns that you may have! 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!