Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Feedback

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Looking for Feedback

https://conta.cc/2FGK9CT Every Friday we send a "Just Signed" or "Seeking Sites" email. This is the most recent copy of one of our Seeking Sites eBlast. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Looking for Feedback

Hello @DurkS3,

I'll be happy to give some feedback!  At first glance, the email appears great.  The branding is easy to read, everything seems linked, and the website and email match perfectly.  It's also just aesthetically pleasing, which is harder to achieve since there's no defined 'right' method.

There are a couple of things that I think could be improved on though.  First, I noticed that there's no real 'call to action' at the start of the email, and the website for this client of yours doesn't have an easy way for someone to contact them with site information.  I would recommend starting most of these types of emails off with some kind of button or written contact information, to direct people to either your client, or your contact information. The steps forward may be more obvious for someone on your regular list, but having links or contact info easily accessible is great for anyone that is temporarily out of office, or simply needs a refresher.

The second possible improvement, is that your email is currently just one large image.  Some email clients do not immediately load images, so anyone using one of those clients would see none of the information you're trying to share, unless they specifically tried to download the images.  It would be better to have a small amount of information in actual written text format, and follow that text with that larger flyer.  You don't need a huge amount of text, just enough to tell them what's in the email, and give them a reason to download the flyer that you worked so hard on.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Looking for Feedback

Hi DurkS3,

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week  is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the others we offer helpful!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)