cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Low Open/Click Rates

SOLVED
Highlighted

Low Open/Click Rates

We've been having low open/click rates. Any suggestions to help raise them?

http://conta.cc/2fMdhxj

2 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Low Open/Click Rates

Hello @DustinP35. Your open and click rate are at your industry average but I can certainly give you some suggestions to help you raise these rates. 

At the top of the email, I see that you have a call-to-action, asking your contacts to call for pricing. You also have pictures of the different products you sell. However, the only way I could tell that those pictures were clickable was when I hovered my mouse over them and it's possible that your contacts do not know this. I would recommend putting a button or a link below each set of pictures, directing your contacts to your eBay page where you are selling the racks.

One of the best ways to increase your open rate is to optimize your subject line since this is usually the first thing that your contacts see in their inbox. In your email, you said that you are having a liquidation. Is this for a limited time only? Let your contacts know this! Creating a sense of urgency can entice your contacts to open your email and see what you are trying to inform them of. Check out this FAQ for more information about optimizing your subject line

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Solution Provider

Re: Low Open/Click Rates

I might suggest changing the format - use 1 picture vs 2 of your equipment, alternate the picture in each block from left and right with the text and button to see more.  This might declutter and be a cleaner format for your prospects.

example

text                           picture

button

picture                       text

button

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously