Occasional Contributor
DaurayO
Accepted Solution

March Spa Specials newsletter

[ Edited ]

I'd appreciate any feedback on this newsletter. Thanks!

ma

Wildflower's March newsletter

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Re: March Spa Specials newsletter

Hi Daura,

I really liked the way your email looked. Having the coupons listed in the left column was a great idea. Nice use of video. I liked how the colors of the typeface in your logo matched the colors in the email. One thing I didn't notice was a link to your social networks. I'd consider adding those in your next email.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor
KevinR388

[ Edited ]

I liked everything until the end.  I would have liked to see the address again, and maybe a location like "across from Target" .  Also,  I would include a info@wildflowers.com email at the end, and and invitation to call or email us today.  We'd love to answer your skin care questions....so if people have a desire to ask a question they can do so immediately.  We get lots of hits from our info@  email.

our newsletter:

Susan

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs069/1101417135883/archive/1109225899542.html

Occasional Participant
awilder

The newsletter was good, but I noticed a lot of things being repeated in the two articles for the teens. I would love to talk with you and help you with your content. I LOVE to write and would be happy to extend my writing skills to you. You can email me at info@angelwilder.com, if interested.

Angel

Regular Visitor
JaneC6

I really like the layout. I don't know if it will work with all my content, but what template did you use?

Occasional Contributor
DaurayO

I used the left column template and then modified it to suit my needs.