cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Mid Week Pick Me Up Email Campaign

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Mid Week Pick Me Up Email Campaign

http://conta.cc/1EvB8Br

Lindsay Joy Higgins
Leave it to Lindsay
Master Certified Solution Provider
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Mid Week Pick Me Up Email Campaign

Hello @LeaveittoLindsay 

Thank you for posting! At first glance, great job keeping your branding cohesive throughout the email. Also you give your readers an opportunity for engagement with the clickable images and links. Perhaps for your next email, try to be more descriptive with your links. Instead of leaving your text as "Read More" where the reader could be left guessing where the link may bring them, try using "Read More on my Blog". Creating descriptive text that explains what it is can make the most of your links and even get more clicks! 

Love your social networking images toward the bottom as well, but noticed they were not set to be clickable to your particular profiles. Get that traffic back to your social profiles! 

If anyone else has any input or ideas, please share. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.