Occasional Contributor
MonikaK4
Accepted Solution

My first campaign

Hello al.  I just sent out my first mailing to past customers giving them the opportunity to purchase Quilts today with a coupon Code.  I am celebrating my 5th year of online selling on Etsy, and this sale is running for 24 hrs only.  So far I have had 6 sales out of 100 e-mails sent, and they keep rolling in...it will be a fabulous day!

Here is my mailing, comments welcome.  Thanks  please note the original includes a picture and a libnk to my store.

Thank You!

Dear Customer,

Nothing pleases me more than to know that my creations are gracing the homes of so many wonderful people all over the world in 10 countries, inl many States of the U.S. A. and several Canadian Provinces.

To express my gratitude to all of you who have purchased QuiltLover Quilts over the last few years, I've put together an exclusive, secret coupon sale for you to use during the month of May on all "Ready to Ship" Inventory.

** Starting on May 1st through midnight May 31st, use coupon code MAY10 for a 10% discount on all orders.

**ONE DAY ONLY ~ May 14th, use coupon code MAY25 for a whopping 25% discount on all orders received from 12:01am - 11:59 pm ~ ONE DAY ONLY **!

**Please note that the Coupon Code applies to all ready to ship Inventory only and does not include shipping and handling.**

With appreciation,

Monika

quiltlover.etsy.com
Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: My first campaign

Hi Monika,

Your email looks great, but I'd really love to see it in its entirety. Did you add the View as a Webpage link to the top of your email or the Social Share toolbar?  If you did, you could click on either of those and then share the URL with us in here so we can see it fully!

Thanks for sharing!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor
MonikaK4

Hi Marissa

I hope this link works for you

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=snbpsxjab&v=001rUMZSB4OvtFAzyTcJtQzbHuH0g500dWp1Q...

Thanks 

quiltlover.etsy.com
RosalindM.
Topics: 46
Blog Posts: 17
Solutions: 7

Seriously!!!

In.LOVE.With.Poppy. Quilt!!!

Rosalind Morville
Senior Social Support & Community Manager
Occasional Contributor
MonikaK4

lol...MAY10 gives you 10% discount...AWESOME Deal.

Monika

www.quiltlover.etsy.com

quiltlover.etsy.com
Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

:smileyhappy: Thanks Monika!

I really like the image of your quilt at the top. It is definitely the first call to action! I would move the Social Media buttons up higher so that everyone sees those near the top as well.  Also, don't forget to make your ETSY shop link an active URL.

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
MyNewsGirl
Topics: 1
Kudos: 8
Solutions: 1

Join My Mailing List

Hi Monika - I love the beautiful glamour shot of that quilt that really pops when you first open it!  If you have social media links, a colorful logo or any other graphics to add, I would consider adding those too.  It is great that you are getting such a good response to the campaign.  Also, always use spell check prior to sending so it catches misplaced characters or punctuation!  Hope this is helpful :smileyhappy:

Cathy Ann Drury