cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Newsletter Feedback

Occasional Visitor

New Newsletter Feedback

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=nhrishdab&v=0011yfyIBi0NNqTUtoUkRfCn5CLaBrFuIEJus...

above is the link to our newsletter we wer wondering what people thought, what we might add to spice it up or make it more appealing to our audience, also, a quick question we have over 2000 contacts, but when we receive stats about our email we see only maybe 400 people open the email why is this and how can we improve upon this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: New Newsletter Feedback

There are a couple of things that might help-- in my opinion.

First add some graphics to grab some attention

second --make your headline slightly controversial..not offensive but compelling

THE THREE THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW! 

ALSO WHAT ABOUT ADDING A REASON FOR SOMEONE TO CALL OR WRITE FOR A FREE BROCHURE ABOUT THE SECRETS MENTAL HEALTH THAT EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS WON'T SHARE WITH YOU.

ETC

YOU GET THE POINT

WWW.HOLLYWOODCOMMERCIALBROKER.COM

bill Mcconnell

Occasional Visitor

Personally, I was a little taken aback when your newsletter opened up. Maybe it was the red. Maybe it was the lack of personalization with pictures. If this newsletter is meant for colleagues that's one thing. If it's meant for patients then a more appropriate title/headline etc to relate to more people. It just doesn't seem very friendly but I'm only giving my personal opinion. Great job though for getting the information out there.

Visitor

New Newsletter Feedback

It's interesting, especially to those with whom eating disorders are a current issue. The addition of some good graphics would make it easier to read.

Occasional Participant

I really like it.

I like how you use three main colors (red, white and black) throughout your email and your email is clean, clear and easy to understand.

I think this hits your target audience well, though maybe your could do some testing with your email by adding a few photos to see if you click-through rate increases.

To increase your open rate, I would do testing by splitting the list into 10 different sections, and send the newsletter to each group on a different day, at a different time of the day WITH a different subject line.

Overall, I think you are off to a good start!

Kayde Kempen

Marketing Support Assistant

University of Wisconsin Oshkosh

Division of Lifelong Learning and Community Engagement

I instantly loved the look of your newsletter when I opened it.  I think it is the style I will adopt for the newsletter I'll be putting together for my law practice.  I think it is clean, clear and uncluttered.  Really nice work!