cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

New at this, feedback would be helpful.

Occasional Visitor

New at this, feedback would be helpful.

This is a new medium that I have entered into, clearly see the benefits. Notice that when using the link the custom fields do not prorogate, went sent it does insert the rate after “your cities sales tax is .”

Look forward to your feedback and thank you in advance for your assistance.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/While-you-are-waiting-for-your-Avon-starter-kit---.html?soid=1124...

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: New at this, feedback would be helpful.

Hello @Rlively ,

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing us with the link to your newsletter. I am glad to hear that the custom fields populated when the email was sent out and viewed in the inbox. The reason you are not seeing these fields populate when using the link is because the web page link is the same link that generates for everyone, therefore this is no ability to pull unique custom information for the recipients.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously