cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Newsletter Critique

Occasional Contributor

Newsletter Critique

This is our first newsletter that we have created so far for email and I was wondering if I could get a critique on it before I send it out.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs171/1119629897744/archive/1120429963509.html

Thanks,

Adam Bostrom

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Newsletter Critique

Hello @AlphaMarketer , 

Thanks for posting your newsletter!  After taking a look at it, I first want to say that you have done a great job with incorporating your brand colors throughout the email, it makes the newsletter look cohesive.  Here are a couple of suggestions: 

• The newsletter is a little longer, possibly adding a Table of Contents would help to let people know what to expect in the newsletter, and allow your audience to jump to their interests easily
  • What might also help with the length is to tighten up some of the white space (or extra space) around each article

I hope that these suggestions help, let us know if you need any help implementing these suggestions!