cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our first email blast. Please let me know what I can do better.

SOLVED
Visitor

Our first email blast. Please let me know what I can do better.

Here is a link to our first email blast.  I got marginal response from it and I am wondering what I could do differently next time.  We are a B2B glue distributor.

Thank you, Kristen

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=ualtrpqab&v=001OOxHMyT1jj2hU-FgmHga_0rLId_dZzcSSA...

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor

Re: Our first email blast. Please let me know what I can do better.

I would suggest getting help with your layout and messaging.

Re: Our first email blast. Please let me know what I can do better.

Hi Kristen,
This looks like a great start! First, I love the header at the top. There is no question who this came from. I would suggest making your header clickable to your website too.

Consider using the colors from the header in the email. For example, a blue border might help to make the email pop out more. You could also pull these colors into divider lines instead to help break up the pieces of the email. You did a great job at making the point of the email very clear. I think we could make this popout even more by making the "Save..." text bolder! This is totally up to your preferences but I wonder how "Save up to $50 on any glue purchase" would go over.

The text you have is awesome, short and sweet! Great job with links too, there are the perfect number. Not too many to get me distracted!

The coupon idea is good, I wonder if you could create three small coupons instead so it was like the user was "cashing" in their individual coupon based on the amount they spent? Something to think about.

Again, awesome job overall. We know your first email can be a bit scary! As for the response you received, what was your subject line on this email?

Hope this helps, let us know if you need help making any changes!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!