cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROMO

SOLVED
Frequent Visitor

PROMO

THIS IS MY FIRST EMAIL CAMPAIGN AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS CLOSED UNTIL TOMORROW.  BTW AM ON EST.

CAN SOMEONE CRITIC MY FLYER AND CAMPAIGN?

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED 

RON

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: PROMO

Hi @VELOZ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!  I would be happy to help you!

I took a look at your last draft campaign and it looks like you created it using our "Import PDF to email" feature. Great job! The email looks very clean and professional.  I did see two issues with links though.  Your Facebook link is not valid, and the link within your PDF to your website is spelled incorrectly so it does not take you to the website.  I would also suggest making the download button at the bottom of the email the same color red as the red found in the flyer.  That will bring it together nicely.  I went ahead and changed that color for you.

The other item I would recommend changing is the subject line.  It is best not to use all caps in your subject line as that can trigger the spam filters and prevent delivery of your email to your contact's inbox.  You can find additional tips to optimize your subject line in this article.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.