cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Critique our Newsletter!

SOLVED
Visitor

Please Critique our Newsletter!

We send a newsletter twice a week to our customers. Please let us know where we could improve! Thanks!! http://conta.cc/1Yhk8vD

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Please Critique our Newsletter!

I really like it.  Nice photos and prices are clear

The facebook icon needs to be linked. 

Hi @RebeccaC848

Thanks for posting! I realkly like the colors you've chosen and sticking with the "fall" theme makes the email easy to read. I would make sure all of your images are clickable to your website as well to help drive traffic.

Good catch @BarbJ, the Facebook icon is important!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Beautiful!!  It kept me paging through to the bottom.  

I believe that this is a very strong campaign but I did see a few issues. For Instance, I noticed a few spelling/grammar mistakes. This maybe a personal preference but I would add an outer background color to make the email itself pop from the page. Also, the logo is located in the header and the first image. I feel like you could remove the logo from the first image to remove the redundancy. The whole third paragraph is indented and is left aligned, where the others are center aligned. Lastly, in the brown footer section there is an empty rectangle on the far right.

Overall, I do feel like this looks great and I love the images that you created.

Heather

Email Marketing Designer