cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Please critique my September News

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Please critique my September News

I have been doing this for a few years and have changed things up several times. I mostly want to know if i am sending too much information.   

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Please critique my September News

Hi @KathrynT49897

We would love to take a look at this newsletter for you! If you could please provide us with the link to this email, it will allow us to see the newsletter you're asking about.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

http://conta.cc/2vx6cbu

Hi Frankie,

Here is the link to the newsletter.

Katie

CTCT Employee

Hi @KathrynT49897

Thanks for responding with the link to your September Newsletter! I took a look at this email and it definitely looks really good. You have a good balance of text, images and links - which is something we always do recommend. If you were looking to make changes to this email there are a few things I would suggest.

For instance, have you ever thought about linking a PDF with the class information included in it? Putting a link to the list of classes in your email instead of listing them out can help shorten the length of the email. In fact when it comes to the links in your email, have you ever thought about adding buttons instead of hyperlinked text? Adding a button can help the links stand out more from the rest of the email.

Button.png

Another suggestion I have is you may want to look into moving your emails to a mobile responsive template. Looking at this email I noticed it's not actually in a mobile responsive template. I would suggest moving your emails into a mobile responsive template for contacts who may not be reading your email on a desktop. 

Hope these suggestions were helpful!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously