Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique my campaign

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Please critique my campaign

Hi Constant Contact team,

We are IT / Salesforce consulting and implementing company and we are looking to partner with existing Silver Partners with Salesforce.  This is the content of the email we are using for our first campaign. Here is the link:

https://conta.cc/2CbwDEF

If you can please critique and provide us with your feedback, that would be really nice.

Bolkris Team 

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Please critique my campaign

Hello!

I've been in email marketing for 10 years and I would love to give you some pointers! 

The first thing that I would do is fix your spacing and bullet points. 

I would also add your logo with an embedded link to your home page. 

I would also add some images linked back to your site as well. 

Please let me know if you need more help, or if you would like me to format your email! 

You can also use my Constant Contact referral code and get a Free 60 Day Trial http://www.constantcontact.com/signup.jsp?pn=webrocketmedia  

Thank you! 

Jenn 

Hi @Bolkris_Solutions 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We'd be happy to share feedback with you on the email campaign you've shared. In fact I first would like to point out you have done a great job at keeping your email to a short length. Shorter emails with more targeted content is important as they tend to get better open rates.

I even noticed you open your email with a warm greeting. Have you tried including the contacts' names in your greeting? The good news is we offer the ability to do just this and create a more personalized email to improve engagement even further! As for the formatting of your email itself, I would suggest adding a spacer to the top of your email to match the space below your signature. Then for your text, it’s important to keeping a standard line formatting throughout all of your text. Your second line of text appears to be separate from the section below it; however you did not insert spacing between them. You can even underline or change the colors of the headlines to what you can offer and how it will benefit customers. This will help it stand out further from the rest of the text around it. Then for the bullets under these headlines, I would suggest shortening these bullets. Shorter bullets will make your information easier to read.

Having a clear call-to-action also helps your email be easy to read! Based on your email it appears taking part in your 10-minute call is your biggest call-to-action. Try inserting your offer of a 10-minute call into a separate text block with a different background color. Is there a form that readers have to fill out when they are interested in this call? If so connect it to a buttonIf there isn’t a form for this, a yes or no poll block can help get a clear understanding of who would like to take part in this call.

I can also see you have included your social media icons in your footer of this email. However they are not connected actually connected to any accounts. Our check for errors tool can help ensure this doesn’t happen for any future emails! This feature allows you to check is there are any missing URLs in buttons, social media icons, and placeholder link text. Make sure you include the missing URLs or even remove these blank social media icons.

I hope these suggestions help!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Hi Frankie,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Appreciate!!

Highlighted

Hi @Bolkris_Solutions 

You're very welcome! We're always happy to help so please feel free to reach out to the Community again if you have any further questions.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.