cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique my campaign...

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Please critique my campaign...

Not getting enough feedback from clients. Please let me know what you think of my campaign.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/News-from-Heavenly-Enterprises.html?soid=1102315561914&aid=H6YiFB...

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Please critique my campaign...

Hi Marilyn,

I thought your email looked great. Your opening paragraph was a good call to action. I liked how after reading your call to action, you immediately followed with several of the books your company has published on the left side of the email. Being able to purchase the books was also a good touch. NIce use of the "Like Us on Facebook" button. Do you have a Twitter profile as well? Finally, a 20% off coupon to end your email was another nice offer to your contacts.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

Re: Please critique my campaign...

I couldn't tell what the newsletter or service was about until I read it over several times. It takes several paragraphs to get to the design assistance program.  I assume you mean cover design.  Sometimes people with expertise forget what it;s like for people with no expertise in their field to follow what they're saying.

The benefits of your service are???

We make the production of your book easy?

We work with you to create a cover that reflects your style while attracting your demographic

I also like this template style less than I do some of the other styles that include more pictures - especially at the top.  This style just seems less sophisticated.  We used this style for a while and have gotten a much better response with our updated version - see below.

I assume your clients want help at the crossroads.  Writing is their expertise, the other elements are not.

You do what you do best, and let us help you with what we do best.  And we've been exceeding the expectations of our clients for 20 years.

I would think less of a chastisement for procrastinating and more of a lure to an exciting collaboration to make their dreams come true.

Highlight the Benefits, benefits, benefits of the services you offer, not just descriptions of the services.

Here's our newsletter.

This was our last newsletter. 

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs069/1101417135883/archive/1109225899542.html