cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique my campaign!

Participating Solution Provider

Please critique my campaign!

Hi - this campaign was created for a client and released today.  You can click on the email link below and then click through to see the Social Campaign.  Would love some feedback as to how we can make the most of social campaigns and branding email marketing with social media.  Thanks so much!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/-Like-Vegas-Doorstop-Industries-on-Facebook-.html?soid=1104332901... 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Please critique my campaign!

Hi,

Thought the email and social campaign worked well together. NIce consistence with images between the two. What did you think of social campaigns? How was the response?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

I think it looks good, but you really have to dig to figure out what these doorstops do or what makes them special. The picture alone doesn't communicate to me.  Perhaps the video explains it, but not everyone will have time to watch it.  If someone is interested enough to follow you to FB, more explanation there might be wise.

Participating Solution Provider

Thanks so much Sara - fortunately this went out to customers of the Vegas Doorstops so they are aware of the product!  Thank you for taking the time to critique this!  It is always great to have a new set of eyes look things over.  I appreciate it.