Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique my campaign

SOLVED
Visitor

Please critique my campaign

Hi there: 

We are looking to hire agents for real estate sales. Can you please critique my campaign or give me pointers for a follow-up email for people that have opened our emails?

https://conta.cc/2Y98rv8

thank you 

Rudy Montoya

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Please critique my campaign

Hi @RodolfoM952 

We'd be happy to help! In fact a few things that stood out. For example, I can see the "Create Appointment" link leads to a page on your website with the same information shared on it. Have you thought about including a mailto link instead? Through this link you can still receive a message from your contacts with the requested details. If you would like to keep this link as it is, you can activate our click segmentation feature on it. This feature will allow you to create a list of contacts who click on this link for future follow-ups.

As for the text itself, one suggestion I would have is personalizing your emails through a greeting tag. You can also even try condensing your bullets. Highlighting the top benefits will help shorten the large amount of bullets you currently have. More specifically for these bullets, not all of the information is capitalized. Starting every line of bullet with a capital will help uniform the formatting for this text.

After taking a look at your account, I can also see this same type of email is being sent out frequently. Here are some best practices on when to send and how to improve your open rates so you don't have to resend your email as much. I hope this information helps!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Re: Please critique my campaign

thank you Frankie!

I appreciate your feedback