cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Please critique my campaign

Please critique my campaign

Hello Community!

Hearty House is a fast casual restaurant located in Buffalo, NY. Our goal is to drive customers in-store during the Holidays. We are novices in the world of email marketing so any feedback on our first campaign would be very beneficial to us.

Thank you in advance,

- Scott

https://conta.cc/37BChOK

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Please critique my campaign

Hi @ScottL201. Thanks so much for posting here! 

I really like the simplicity of your email. This is a busy time of year for everyone so it's important to grab their attention by highlighting your main point right away, which in this case is your offer. The text is easy to read too and you've put special emphasis on the offer by using a different text color. 

I have a few suggestions. In the email, there isn't a call to action. You want your customers to place an order using your offer so I would suggest including a button to your Order Online link that's on your website or even a link to the menu if they know they'll be coming in to eat. Also, I wasn't able to easily click on a link to your website and as a potential customer, that might deter me from using the offer. Make sure the website link in the red footer area is linked and I would also make your logo clickable to your website. 

Overall, I think you've done a great job! I also wanted to point you towards some resources such as campaign ideas for restaurants and our Blog which offers up helpful marketing tips. You can feel free to post here in the Community too!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Please critique my campaign

Hi Scott! 

I love the image on your email and also the deal! I'll be upstate over the holidays and will probably stop in!

I would suggest that your email links back to your website and also, do you have a booking service on your site, like Open Table? You could have customers make reservations right from the email and your site! 

Please let me know if you need any more help. I would love to help you with future emails if you need help! 

Thank you! 

Jennifer 

Web Rocket Media

jennifer@mywebrocketmedia.com