cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique my email

Visitor

Please critique my email

Your feedback on the following email is greatly appreciated. 

How's the layout, content, links?  Any suggestions to improved the newsletter will help me. 

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs074/1102727707480/archive/1105981986515.html

Thanks.

Jana Hathorne

Midlothian ISD

Public Relations Coordinator

jana_hathorne@midlothian-isd.net

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Please critique my email

Hi,

Good Start, Jana.  I noticed that you have your "back to school" website as a link.  I'm thinking the list below is on that website.

Then, I go down further to your calendar and notice some of those links are the same as listed in your center section.  Perhaps you could combine them?

Maybe a few more graphics, photos would enhance your newsletter...be a little playful?

Andi

Andi Johnson
Visitor

Thank you.

All Star

Hi from Maryland. Visually the content  appears short and concise. I agree - add photos for action & color or to recap an event. Maybe you can create a Photobucket account (or similar upload website) and link to it for slideshows? Nice job!

Hi Jana!

Great newsletter! You do a nice job keeping it short (ideal length is 3-5 topics). Also, you assist the readers in scanning your email by using bullets and bolding important sections so they can easily digest all your content. My one suggestion is to make your images clickable links. For example, your logo to the homepage and the B2S logo to the Back-to-School website. Making images clickable is a great way to drive traffic to your website(s).

If you still have questions, Constant Contact offers a free Newsletter Makeover webinar that you can register for here.