05-25-2012 10:10 AM
Hello All - I am a travel agent new designing email campaigns in constant contact. This is my first email and I would like your feedback on the presentation. My objective is to let the recipients know what great deals are available this upcoming season, and to possibly entice them to go to my booking site to explore more options. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-25-2012 10:31 AM
Please critique my new email. I am new to creating emails and the objective here is to convey what great deals we have this upcoming season. Also, I would like this email to entice people to visit our booking site for further exploration, and if possible entice the recipients to forward to a friend.
The link is below. Thanks for your feedback.
05-29-2012 01:28 PM
Thanks for sharing your link to your email for us to critique! I took a look at it and it looks great.
Couple of suggestions:
- The last couple of paragraphs beginning with "For other incredible deals...", I would drag that block down and make it so it fills the entire width of the newsletter to remove the extra white space in the left column. If that's 2 blocks, drag the bottom one first, then drag this one on top of it.
- Are you on Social Media? If you are, definitely add those Social Media Icons near the top of your email.
Can't wait to see your next one!
Community & Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
05-30-2012 03:38 PM
Hi Nancy - I think this looks great for your first email campaign! Couple of suggestions for you that I have figured out over time using the templates.
- Don't be afraid to remove or change some of the photos. If you feel like there are too many photos in there, just delete the photo box and your text will spread across that box.
- Try to keep your fonts and colors consistent. Using two or three is pleasing to the eye. The color differentiation or use of bold or italics can help things stand out. Too many colors and fonts can make it busy making it not so easy for your reader to focus on what the important message is.
- Make sure your contact information is placed where the reader can easily find you to book that trip!
Great job and all the best on your campaign!