cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique my martial arts newsletter

Occasional Participant

Please critique my martial arts newsletter

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs096/1102670940783/archive/1111076315777.html

Please critique my martial arts newsletter.  This is an email sent to current students (or in most cases, the parent of a minor student).

Thanks!

Patrick Lee

Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of Metairie, Louisiana

www.TigerRockMetairie.com

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Please critique my martial arts newsletter

Very nice I would link the logo but over all it is clean and short. This is only going to current students? Do you have something for people who are looking to join? On your bullet points the last one is not bold like the other two. Great job.

Occasional Participant

Thank you for the critique!  I appreciate the second set of eyes, the suggested improvements,and the compliments.  Thanks again.

Occasional Participant

HI,

Hope you don't mind but wanted to give a bit of feedback on your newsletter further to your post.

Overall I think the layout looks spot on - catches the eye and short and sweet.

The only thing I wanted to suggest is looking at the layout on the RHS - whether to space the formatting of your Social Media links out a bit (as looking at the version I have viewed it has shown them all bunched together) and I would highlight your website address - even though it is displayed it doens't catch your eye.

On my newsletters (not sure if it's good or bad) but I always try and highlight links in a different colour to draw the eye.

just a though.

thanks

Occasional Participant

Thanks, great advice!  I never knew about looking through the RHS.