cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique my new sales email

SOLVED
Regular Visitor

Re: Please critique my new sales email

I agree that you should remove alot of the text and insert bigger pictures, people can be intimated by an email that contains alot of text, also see if you can bold key words you want to stand out so if someone is skimming through it they get the meat and potatoes.

Vince

Tri Bike Run

Occasional Participant

Hi Alex,   I love the color and design of your newsletter.  The only thing I would add would be a few more things on the left side column, in the green, so it doesn't look so bare on the bottom half of your newsletter.  Pictures of those foods you describe, with paired wines, would be just perfect. 

Occasional Participant

@WendyS2105 wrote:

Hi Alex,   I love the color and design of your newsletter.  The only thing I would add would be a few more things on the left side column, in the green, so it doesn't look so bare on the bottom half of your newsletter.  Pictures of those foods you describe, with paired wines, would be just perfect. 

Thanks Wendy, I do see what you mean. I like the look of this template but a lot of work!

CTCT Employee

Hey! I think things look good, but I would bring in that red looking color from your logo and tie it into a font color or background color or something to help brand the email a bit. If you have a website, it's helpful to give a similar color scheme to the emails, as well as if there are specific fonts and styles you use. Otherwise great job!