SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Please critique my newsletter

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Please critique my newsletter

Hi 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

I used the link from the "social media share" and it's not working, can you help? what am I doing wrong? Thanks, Mari

Honored Contributor

Hi Mari,

Can you let me know what the name of this email is within your account with us please? I'd like to take a look at it.

Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

The name is "Dynamic Discussions #17 April OT Month ALL". I already mailed it, can you  still critique? Thanks! Mari

CTCT Employee

Hello 

igh-scoring emails have shorter subject lines to increase opens.

Tips

FAQ - What should I say in my subject lines to ensure optimum deliverability?

2. Font StyleKeeping font types to a minimum of two for the entire email creates an easily scannable, attractive communication. If you want some variety, try using one font type for headings and subheads, and a different type for the rest of the email text.

Blog - 7 Design Mistakes That Make Readers Trash Your Emails

3. Email Length - Long emails force recipients to scroll down several times. You can increase the width of your email to make it look less lengthily.

FAQ - Resize a column or block in my email

Keep up the good work.

Thanks & regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Occasional Contributor

I loved your banner across the top. 

I liked the flow of the page but sort of felt the coupon might have been better at the bottom. The grey out side the main box sort of created a weird optical illusion on my PC like I was looking into a tunnel to see the page.  Made me a little dizzy for a second.  I think I might have liked white on white better or a stronger contrasting color. 

I really liked the way you offered social share buttons too. 

Really nice!

MarVeena

Agree with MarVeena- came out great! Nice job and loved the social sharing.