Occasional Contributor
BillM131

Please critique my recent email blast.

Hoping I can get some feedback on my recent email blast. We don't have the archive function yet so hoping this link works. I got it from my preview email (link for if you can't see the email).

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=dg7cu5dab&v=001mwaRHiQxrQeFZvqvbGLdy7EongK5efwy5b...

Occasional Visitor
BillT.W

Re: Please critique my recent email blast.

The link isn't working - sorry!

Regular Visitor
CathyH2

The link doesn't work.

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Hi Everyone!

I went in and took the link and shortened it for you so you can all check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/6vvvdcz

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor
CathyH2

I think you should link your logo at the top of the email to the landing page of your website.  Some customers may be interested in something else besides golf tees.

I would also underline the "Join my Mailing List" at the bottom of the email so customers know they just have to click it.

Very nice email!!!!!

Occasional Contributor
BillM131

Thank you Marissa for getting the link to work.

Thank you for the critique. Didn't get any hits off this past email. Had some "opens" but no orders. Will try again with another one.

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

You're welcome Bill!  Good luck with your next one! Do you have the Social Share bar so that your customers/contacts can share on their social networks? That could help with sales as well. Do you also share on your Social Networks once you send the email? 

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!