Occasional Participant
Oristech
Accepted Solution

Please critique our email

Hey everyone. I am new here at Constant Contact and also new to email marketing. Are we on the right track with this email blast?

Oristech campaign

Thanks,
Chelsea

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Re: Please critique our email

Hi Chad,

It sounds like you have a cool service. I really liked the "Oristech Advantage" section of your email. It pinpoints why your company stands out from the competition.

What was your goal in sending the email?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant
Oristech

Thanks for the feedback Jarrad. Actually Chad is no longer with our company and I have not yet found a way to take his name off of the account without losing our saved work. Is there a way to do this?

We made this email to send to potential clients who are needing more information about our services before making a decision.

Jarrad_M

Hi,

You can change Chad's name by logging into your account and on the top right clicking My Account.

On the right of the My Account screen, click Contact Information. Here is where you can change Chad's name.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Participant
Oristech

Thanks for the help again Jarrad. I was able to change the contact information. Guess I did not look closely enough the first time. :smileyhappy:

Jarrad_M

Happy to help!

I think you accomplished exactly what you set out to do with your email!

Jarrad