cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique our historical store's newsletter!

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Please critique our historical store's newsletter!

Hi everyone,

I would absolutely love to receive some feedback on our store newsletter. I don't get to hear much about what people think, so any and all feedback (especially negative) is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Please disregard the terrible alignment of the image - some of the text doesnt match up. This is due to the fact that we don't archive emails, so I had to paste it together from screenshots. :smileyface:critique.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Please critique our historical store's newsletter!

I love the colors and the images. It just seems very long. Could you try two columns or decide what the most important content to include is, and shorten it a bit?

Vanessa Frost
Occasional Contributor

Vannessa,

Thank you so much for your feedback - I really, really appreciate it! I agree - it is too long. I always seem to cram a bit too much every month...and I've heard from a couple people that they think it's too long. Looks like I'll be shortening it!

Again, thank you so much!

~ Susanna

All Star

Hello There,

I like the photos that are being used and the color palette.

The only think I would recomend is shortening up the email a bit.
People typically will stop reading after 1 page of text and it looks as though there are 3 pages or more.

SImplify and include only the important and more current information.

It will keep your audience engaged longer.

I hope that helps.

Your fellow cowgirl,

Amanda

Occasional Contributor

Dear fellow cowgirl Amanda,

Thank you for the feedback - I appreciate it greatly! I agree - it is too long. I've heard from multiple people that it's just too much to get through. Which, I guess isn't a problem - easier to cut content than create it!

Again, thank you so much - feedback is so helpful. 🙂

~ Susanna