cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Please critique our newsletter! Thank you!

Occasional Organizer

Please critique our newsletter! Thank you!

Hello, this is the first time we are using this feature of Constant Contact and are hoping it helps us in a positive way. We are working on getting our click throughs up as well as our open rate. We send out an email blast at least twice a month and the format changes with the theme depending on colors and pictures, current events, etc. Thank you in advance for your feedback!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Please critique our newsletter! Thank you!

Hello @CatherineA0

I would be happy to go over your newsletter with you. It looks great, I do not have many suggestions. The only suggestion I have would be that we may be able to get better image quality on the ostrich image. Let us know if you would like to see about making adjustments on a copied version of that newsletter.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously