cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please critique this travel agency newsletter email

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Please critique this travel agency newsletter email

Hello! This travel agency sends out a monthly newsletter, and I'd appreciate feedback on how to improve it. We currently get a 15% open rate on average and a click-through rate of about 22%.

December Newsletter

This email's subject line was: "SouthAmerica.travel: Antarctica Cruises, New Travel Apps, Kindle Fire Giveaway." 

November Newsletter

This email's subject line was: "SouthAmerica.travel: Rev Up for Rio Carnival, New Brazil & Argentina Videos."

Thanks for your feedback! 

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Please critique this travel agency newsletter email

Hi Bradley,

I thought your emails looked great! Good formatting and layout. I thought your colors popped and the use of images was great. I liked your call to action for your Facebook page. I think our new Social Campaigns product could come in handy when it's released to the public. I also liked your use of videos.

Great job!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Hi, 

I liked your email. I might try changing the font in your first block to make it easier to read to your customer. Keep the same text colors though. Also the email is a little long in length. But it is a newletter so I can see how that would not really be a big deal.

Also try vetting your list a little bit. You may find some wrong or bad emails.  That will help increase your open ratio. Is your Email list broken up in any catagories? Maybe target people only interested in those specific cruises.

Other than that they both look good.

Ed

Solution Provider

Great use of images - clear call to actions -- easy to read "at a glance" -- very well put together in my opinion. Great job!