Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please give us your feedback

Highlighted
Contributing Solution Provider

Please give us your feedback

Hello,

Dudley & Nunez Communications is a business partner with Constant Contact. In addition to consulting on Constant Contact (maureen@dudleyandnunez.com), each month we publish Maureen's Marketing Moment, an email of small business marketing tips read worldwide. Do you have any suggestions for content? What do you like about the newsletter? What don't you like? We welcome your comments.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs079/1103892579215/archive/1109542979899.html

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs079/1103892579215/archive/1109542980436.html

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Please give us your feedback

Hi Maureen,

I love the use of alliteration in your emails!

Your newsletter has a very consistent look and feel.  Just like a magazine has a similar layout each month, so does your email, which I like.

Is Constant Contact Corner a place for all things Constant Contact or is it for making your contacts aware of any special promotions we have going on for the month?

If it's for all things Constant Contact, you should mention the Community!

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Contributing Solution Provider

Jarrad,

We are glad you like the newsletter.

In reference to your question, we usually use the Constant Contact corner as a soft sell of our Constant Contact expertise. For instance, we might feature our complimentary 30-minute Constant Contact consultation. However, that is a good suggestion to feature the Constant Contact Community. We will keep that in mind for the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider
Honored Contributor

Happy to help!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!